Evo is the new performance bargain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some says Evo hold its value and actually are well made cars compare to rest of the mitsu line up.
fwiw i traded in my 05 evo 8 a little while ago. dealer gave me $20,something with 35k on it with a scratched rear bumper, wing, winter tires on stock wheels and a door ding in one door. it did have the SSL package so cost $31,200 new (since nobody buys evos for MSRP) but as far as i'm concerned it held its value very well

But any time anyone brings up a car that performs well, even if the Mazdaspeed3 hasn't been mentioned at all,
maybe if the thread was posted in the proper section it wouldn't get this response since it would be clear that it has nothing to do with the MS3

i would vote for the "automotive news" section. there are all kinds of articles that come from other sources like this there

I am starting to understand why it's becoming popular to remove the mazdaspeed badging.

Why does every discussion of another car have to turn into a mazda this or that is better than xxx car?

The mazdaspeed 3 is an excellent performing, practical car, It is NOT a ferrari F40 or some other form of exotic supercar. Some of us need to grow up a little. And stop falling prey to the ricer pitfalls. eyebrows and 50 lbs of vinyl crap doesn't make any sense, and in fact proves to the rest of traffic around you that you're not quite right in the head. I see so much crap on the roads here it honestly makes me embarrassed to be a sport compact owner. sit up straight in the seat, that visor part of the hat, thats to shield your eyes from the sun. Wipers should be black, not neon yellow. Giant loud fart cannons don't add power.

It's like the whole JDM thing, wtf? this is america. If you like JDM so much, move to japan where it's normal. (then you would be like USA is awesome dawg...

If Nick Hogan is an example of our culture, we are well and truly screwed already.

i have a giant fart cannon but it acutally is very usefull =(

Picture020.jpg

im such a ricer

i have a semi large fart canon and it's does what it needs to do

prodrivewrxmuffler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back