***Epic FLORIDA MEET (Tampa - 06/28/09)***

I'm going out of town this weekend, I'll be in Lake Mary attending a wedding, we can talk about it on the 25th at the Jupiter inlet meet.

ok but wed. is tough for me... maybe early sat again like last time...? oh ya and by the way i already found someone to play with the thing you gave me... (wrc)(dance)

Nice, let me know how it turns out, I'll be interested in the results. (attn)

People don't come out to the meet's to help grow the mazda community but then they want to come on the forums trying to look cool by saying post's pics and posting stupid comments. I understand the people who had to work couldn't make it, but the guy's who said they have no money and the drive is too far, pissed me off. The meet was posted two months in advance, so you could have saved 10 a week, no excuse. I'm sorry but that's how I feel.

I completely agree. We've def. beaten THAT topic to death on the "other" forum, lol.

Not too epic :((sadbanana)

Just to run some numbers for ya...EECMM had over 170 cars show up this year and that wasn't just one state. That was the entire east coast. We gathered up 60 cars just from ONE state. I'm pretty sure that counts as an Epic meet :) Hopefully since we have more time to plan for next year's meet, we'll have an even bigger turnout.

Quite honestly, I think if you posted the full details here, more people would have responded. I know I'm not part of that other forum so I'm not going to waste my time registering just to put my name on the list. (dunno)

To be quite honest as well, I'm sorry I didn't take the time to post a bit more detailed of a post about this meet. I def. enjoy this forum but the layout isn't exactly the easiest to use sometimes. Hyperlink restrictions aren't that fun. I will tell you one thing though...on the "other" forum, we're definitely very active (over 130 members in the Fl section alone) and would love to collaborate with you guys on getting meets together and what not. We gotta be in on this TOGETHER, lol. I'm going to try and post on here more and get to know everybody so when the next Epic Fl Meet goes down, I know who I can count on :)

I completely agree. We've def. beaten THAT topic to death on the "other" forum, lol.

Just to run some numbers for ya...EECMM had over 170 cars show up this year and that wasn't just one state. That was the entire east coast. We gathered up 60 cars just from ONE state. I'm pretty sure that counts as an Epic meet :) Hopefully since we have more time to plan for next year's meet, we'll have an even bigger turnout.

To be quite honest as well, I'm sorry I didn't take the time to post a bit more detailed of a post about this meet. I def. enjoy this forum but the layout isn't exactly the easiest to use sometimes. Hyperlink restrictions aren't that fun. I will tell you one thing though...on the "other" forum, we're definitely very active (over 130 members in the Fl section alone) and would love to collaborate with you guys on getting meets together and what not. We gotta be in on this TOGETHER, lol. I'm going to try and post on here more and get to know everybody so when the next Epic Fl Meet goes down, I know who I can count on :)

reyan and i would like to work with you to get this meet happening and the word out. we have a place piced out just need to settle in on a date.

I applaud you effort on hosting a great meet. As Dr. D mentioned we got a great location for a meet in the tri county area (wpb, broward and dade). we are gonna meet soon to discuss the plans it would be greatly appreciated if you can work with us.

Back