***Epic FLORIDA MEET (Tampa - 06/28/09)***

Axela05

:
13 Mazda CX-5 Touring AT
Hey guys, I'm a Regional Coordinator over on the MZ3forums and just wanted to let everyone know that we're having an Epic Florida Meet on 06/28/09 in Tampa which will include a BBQ, Raffles, "Best In" contests with prizes, professional photography and possibly even a mobile Dyno as well. If you're interested, please head on over to our thread and sign up. We'd love to see all of you guys out there

http://www. mazda 3 forums.com/index.php?topic=143601.0

Is anyone going? I might go... 80-85% chance....

Yes sir. We have approx 55 signed up right now and growing every day. I think we already talked on the mazda 3 forums the other day but just in case, here's a reply :)

lol... yeah we did. its cool. i was checking if anyone on here was going.

i'll be attending. hey im over in naples so maybe all you MIA lauderdale pampano w/e other cities are over there can meet up just as you turn north on i75 from the alley.

Man, this is right in my back yard, but due to my work schedule, I can't really get out much on Sundays. Bummer.

Sorry I haven't been on here in a bit. I spend a lot of my time on the mazda 3 forums. If you guys have any questions, make sure and send me a PM :)

I might go. I think a couple others too. Not sure.

We're gonna talk about it at the next SoFlo Meet, which is on the 21st. Anyone wants to come thru, feel free.

Last edited:
I might go. I think a couple others too. Not sure.

We're gonna talk about it at the next SoFlo Meet, which is on the 21st. Anyone wants to come thru, feel free.

Sounds great, let's get a huge caravan going up there.

I'm going , if anyone from the orlando area is going we can ride there together.
post up!

Back