***Epic FLORIDA MEET (Tampa - 06/28/09)***

Quite honestly, I think if you posted the full details here, more people would have responded. I know I'm not part of that other forum so I'm not going to waste my time registering just to put my name on the list. (dunno)

well for me I posted that I "might" come witch doesnt promise anything, and I was unable to go for family reasons, and I was wondering if it really was worth it or not, could anybody else comment if it was good or not?

there were about 60 cars, lots of pics on 2 other sites as well. We were at the park for a while, then the causeway. good times.

damn reyan i was tooling ahead thinking you pulled out before me! haha i was trying to catch up to you guys... oops. anyway i think i fixed the problem but anyways...

**** what everyone says... i want to see more pics so post some links bitches! or PM them to me if your scared...

i was the only msp there, did anyone get some pics from route 60 on the bridge.

I am trying to load the pics but it's not uploading,any suggestions as to what's going on.

i was the only msp there, did anyone get some pics from route 60 on the bridge.

That's another reason we don't go to the meets anymore. We're usually the only MSP and the rest are MS3's. :(

That's another reason we don't go to the meets anymore. We're usually the only MSP and the rest are MS3's. :(

lol, its true but I still had a good time and meet some speed3 guys to cruise back to orlando with. Here is the only picture i could find with the msp ;)
SDC10076.jpg

I was so looking forward to this meet, but grandma's 86th BD had to take precedence lol.

Back