Confused???

Im not that far from you, But protege_kid is from easton, hardly on here though haha, he has a yellow MSP.

25FConv

Click that, hes the old owner of your car!! :D

Thats cool, thanks. We should meet up and bulls*** sometime. I have a shop in Allentown that we do alot of Subaru work at. We just actually got a fender roller and I do window tint myself

Thats cool, thanks. We should meet up and bulls*** sometime. I have a shop in Allentown that we do alot of Subaru work at. We just actually got a fender roller and I do window tint myself

I need 2 of my windows tinted (on the rear doors, the little triangle)!! haha

And I think my rears are rolled... IDK hahaha. Which I will need it done for my wheels I want to get (17x8.5 +30)

But sure we can meet up one day... Right now my car is bTFU (blow the **** up) teehee, im putting parts together now actually... Droping built block in soon and going to buy a GT3071r soon! :D

But dude, post in the local forums on here in the PA Shoot the s*** thread, its lame in there latly... LOL!

Oh snap!! I know that car...thats my old Mazda....I miss that car!! I ended up selling it to diego after I picked up a 99 Impreza with a swapped 07 STi engine. I actually just forged this motor as well.

This may sound stupid, but what it it under lol

Hey B00ST, if you have any questions or need to know anything just let me know. PM me with whatever you need. I hope you enjoy the car and am glad your a member of these boards everyone on here will help you out as well.

Hey B00ST, if you have any questions or need to know anything just let me know. PM me with whatever you need. I hope you enjoy the car and am glad your a member of these boards everyone on here will help you out as well.

Thank god you still on here lol, I sent you a PM asking for some type of mod list and some details on the motor and trans cause I have no idea what I have here. I do really like the car its acutally in the body shop now getting some paint and dings removed.

Back