Cheap gas prices

M1S6

captgagb10409010035katrinaoilg.jpg
(encourage

Last edited:
whats funny is even at those prices the difference between 87-89-91(or 93 whatver the case is) is still $.10 per gallon

isn't the ratio of cost difference the same?

so are the 87 guys getting ****** (even more than the rediculous price) or are teh 93 guys getting a bargain (relatively)

kinda strange to see numbers like that anyways...

I live just outside Atlanta and ride MARTA into work, cuts me down to about 10 miles round trip driving and a weekly pass is 13$. Saves me from the 1$ a day toll on the road I use as well.

RyanJayG said:
whats funny is even at those prices the difference between 87-89-91(or 93 whatver the case is) is still $.10 per gallon

isn't the ratio of cost difference the same?

so are the 87 guys getting ****** (even more than the rediculous price) or are teh 93 guys getting a bargain (relatively).
That's how I look at it. The higher it goes, the better deal us premium guys are getting....or at least I tell myself that to make me feel better.

funny enough, Cops are shutting down stations for price gouging (sp?). Supposedly it's not supposed to go over $2.85 a gallon... There are several places that are down with the owners arrested for just such a crime.

it's ok, though.. I can get gas on base for $2.49 still.

Leppy said:
funny enough, Cops are shutting down stations for price gouging (sp?). Supposedly it's not supposed to go over $2.85 a gallon... There are several places that are down with the owners arrested for just such a crime.

I wish they'd just let them be. If people are retarded enough to pay an inflated price then so be it -- punish the stupid people by letting them buy expensive gas.

Back