Cape Cod Run with the 8's

Josh, I'm not working that weekend...it's the next I'm traveling...so I'll be there.

Only about 100 miles from my house...

(Silver Speed 6)

IMG_6659_a.jpg

IMG_6673.jpg

Last edited:
hhahahahaha that guy was crazy.. and yeah lee the meet is at mark's house now.. since my well is dry. you should be the only speed 3 there..

Last edited:
LOL! Nice find...

It was kinda sad people on the road weren't a bit more courteous when we were trying to keep together....

Oh well..

cape cod people are rlly nice and courteous as well everytime ive been down there.. i was shocked when people would cut us off when they saw the line of cars.oh well just made the day more interesting.

mark's dealy...sorry. i got the 411 it was at his pad and not G-dawgs this afternoon after i posted. but yea. ill def be there. yey! the only speed 3! actually i know there is someone else on here who lives near by with a speed 3. and another one near boston. just gotta find them and get them there.

I do seem to remember a white protege stopping traffic. No idea who that could have been. I don't think he was with the group. Must have had car trouble or something.

looks like ya'll had a great time!!
dan...."i love white"
IMG_6616.jpg

Oh sheeet!
(five-0)

Wait, Dan who? Must be some other white P5-drivin' PUNQUE!
I would neva do that (naughty)

It was kinda sad people on the road weren't a bit more courteous when we were trying to keep together....Oh well..

cape cod people are rlly nice and courteous as well everytime ive been down there.. i was shocked when people would cut us off when they saw the line of cars.oh well just made the day more interesting.

Never underestimate the lack of awareness of the common driver. (freak)

THATS HIM!
Thats the straggler I picked up when the group got separated.
I was waiting for the OTHER flat black RX-7 (the widebody kit one) to realize no one was behind him and turn around and I ended up flagging down this guy instead!
He WAS following me and then tuned off at the Daniel Webster Inn parking lot. I was like, "WTF?" Thought maybe I was wrong and he wasn't with our group. Did I miss a cop behind him ??? (dunno)

Back