Cape Cod Run with the 8's

There are 2 links under directions in my first post. Each show the locations of meeting points and if you zoom in you can see them better. Change it to Satellite view.

Sorry Chris6, you were in then out for the Grad party then back in I guess. Just never added yourself to the list.

Last edited:
NEPOC
Crazee D - Dan
Reitrof - Bruce
NDN- Martin
BoostedSpd6- Gary
firedawgs - Sean
chuyler1 - Chris
Insane - Pete

RX-8 folk.
Altspace - Josh
HolyCross05 - Mark
Vash137 - Brian
KrysyGT - Krysy
Rotary Amuse- Rick
Jogre - Joe
dmc27 - Dennis
Shinka-Dono - Pete
otakurx
Astral - Oleg
J67345 (9/30)...75% MAYBE!!
bassy
VarneyMazda
deepakmr
hagar852

RX-7 folk.
Rick - ZumspdRX-7
Izzy - RevHardAllDay
Andrew - FRFC3S - maybe
CharFD508
Ben - WarwickBen
Willub and company - Christian
Hitokiri_Gensai - Gensai
sicc83
Rxseven7
FRFC3S
RotaryBred
CrackHeadMel

I'm not on this forum too often so I don't know a lot of you guys, but it looks like I'll be meeting a bunch of Mazda peeps!

:)

this is going to be sweet all i'm doing tommorrow is preping my car. cleaning the engine bay, inside, outside. really looking for to meeting more people

this is going to be sweet all i'm doing tommorrow is preping my car. cleaning the engine bay, inside, outside. really looking for to meeting more people

+1. I'm going to wash it, and do the interior, then pack it up and do the rest when I get down to the Cape tomorrow afternoon...

I'll be doing the same. If you want to swing by my house you are more than welcome to. I have all the supplies and garage to wax in. Give a call on my mobile 508.737.4380

same here will be doing a full detailing of mine as well... althought the engine bay looks ok except for the vavle cover i havent painted yet... the top mount rlly screwed me over on that, where the plugs sit the dirt like pools in there.. bad deal..but other then that shell be good to go.

hey alt thanks for the offer had the dog all day and my wife was working so i couldn't make it, car is ready to go se y'all tommorrow

Martin

block8head, nice meeting you this am and love you ms6!! see you around the area!!:D

Back