Cape Cod Run with the 8's

Awesome! That's all I can say. Some people got a little lost, but we worked it out. Plans changed a little and some played golf while others ate somewhere. Most of us ate at Kreme N' Cone, then off to Craigville beach. Could have been a little warmer in the end, but hey it's the end of September. Nice to see new faces and some killer Mazdas.

Quote of the day, "Hey are you guys some kind of club? I'll bring over my Benz."

Awesome! That's all I can say. Some people got a little lost, but we worked it out. Plans changed a little and some played golf while others ate somewhere. Most of us ate at Kreme N' Cone, then off to Craigville beach. Could have been a little warmer in the end, but hey it's the end of September. Nice to see new faces and some killer Mazdas.

Quote of the day, "Hey are you guys some kind of club? I'll bring over my Benz."
haha....bring over the benz!:D

definetly an awesome time cant wait to upload the pics i have and see what came out good..ill post them up here.. the best meet ive ever been too!! nice meeting u all.

Man I can't believe I missed this event. I guess next time I won't plan a vasectomy for the cape run weekend. I guess my REPU would have looked out of place there anyway. I am dissapointed there wasn't any 1st gen RX-7's there though. Maybe next event I will be healthy,and have one of my rides there. Thanks for the pics altspace.

Man I can't believe I missed this event. I guess next time I won't plan a vasectomy for the cape run weekend. I guess my REPU would have looked out of place there anyway. I am dissapointed there wasn't any 1st gen RX-7's there though. Maybe next event I will be healthy,and have one of my rides there. Thanks for the pics altspace.
REPU would've been in just fine!

There actually was one 1st gen RX-7.

Awesome meet! I'll definitely be coming down for more..

OT, but who was in that black RX-8 on my way home west on 6...we were both flyin...

It was great meeting a ton of new people and I don't think I've seen that many RX-7's in one place before..

looks like ya'll had a great time!!
dan...."i love white"
IMG_6616.jpg

Here's one that the others didn't get. Look closely :)

Josh, could you post this over at RX-8 club for me. I'm not registered there.

P1000172.JPG

I had a great time!
It was awesome seeing so many 7's in one place!

Where's the group shots and Bruce's trophy pic?

Back