Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please include me in that PM? My hood moves around a lot on the highway at 70mph.

maybe how-to section...? (2thumbs) don't keep these things to yourselves! I don't need it at all but I'm sure others would find it helpful

maybe how-to section...? (2thumbs) don't keep these things to yourselves! I don't need it at all but I'm sure others would find it helpful

maybe, but right now this is more fun.. there are all kinds of how too online mine is just specific to our cars and the way i did it and the tricks i used.

updated pics.. since i tend to post them daily.. ;)

IMG-20120424-00268.jpg

Thanks for the tips a couple weeks ago bikingpro5........... I have some more I will PM you I found using the flush mount kit, speciall with location choice ;)

jbvQwGeEKxKeSC.JPG

hey bikingpro5 awesome thread. i love your car ! and you sir just made me want to buy a p5 as my first car. i just started looking for one.

I love the progress brotha! Im super excited to see the final product!

thanks, i am too..

picked up a few more fittings today these are for my coolant system, still have more fittings and hoses on the way as well for the rest of the bay. there is about $85 worth on my passenger seat..

IMG-20120425-00271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back