Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% of everything in Brian's car can't be traced to a seller (shady)

haha sure.. I think like most Canadians most of our parts can be traced back to part suppliers with great customer service to keep us coming back and those that are willing to work with us North of the border when it comes to shipping.

haha sure.. I think like most Canadians most of our parts can be traced back to part suppliers with great customer service to keep us coming back and those that are willing to work with us North of the border when it comes to shipping.
I was speaking more of the custom fabrication, but yeah, that works too ;D

quick cell phone pics.

IMG-20120417-00234.jpg

IMG-20120417-00235.jpg

IMG-20120417-00233.jpg

IMG-20120417-00236.jpg

brand new msp oil cap..

Last edited:
that color is absolutely gorgeous.

how much does he charge for powdercoating? id love a red with that kind of flake

Ah I didn't know MSP had those oil caps as well. I got one from a MSM for my Miata...

Ah I didn't know MSP had those oil caps as well. I got one from a MSM for my Miata...

I'm sure this is one from a Miata too, never looked at the part numbers on the box when it showed up.. I just emailed and asked for this one and they shipped it out.

current engine bay

IMG-20120419-00242.jpg

IMG-20120419-00243.jpg

car currently

IMG-20120419-00241.jpg

the car is sitting in the air because i undercoated it with rubberized undercoating to protect the chassis saver paint that was applied earlier this week.

Sooo, How are you planning to control the boost, or do you already have an idea of pressure to RPM.

Because its pulley driven he would get about 4-5 lbs on the stock crank pulley and. 7-9 on the custom pulley.

Sooo, How are you planning to control the boost, or do you already have an idea of pressure to RPM.

Because its pulley driven he would get about 4-5 lbs on the stock crank pulley and. 7-9 on the custom pulley.

at 6500? so like 2-3 psi at 4000

from my understanding like Cres said its pulley driven so the boost is only going to be for the pulley that i have attached to the motor. as far as where it peaks ill know better once i have the car tuned and on the dyno once its all installed. the other SC car when he dynoed with the smaller pulley had 157Wtq @ 5750 and 173Whp at 5750.. more then enough for my slow car..

Roger That.

I like it because it's unique.

thanks, ill be in your region this summer for some tuning and shows ill make sure to get in touch with you to see if your around. I want to your can now since i only saw it a few years back when you were around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back