Status
Not open for further replies.
coldside
IMG-20120414-00216.jpg

intercooler
IMG-20120414-00221.jpg

mocked up catch can bracket before it was finished
IMG-20120414-00223.jpg

I see you are currently disassembled, but do you have any pictures of where you/how you mounted your Hella Supertones?

I see you are currently disassembled, but do you have any pictures of where you/how you mounted your Hella Supertones?

where they will be going again. mounted them using a simple M6 allen headed bolt and nut through the rad support cross member.

IMG_0085.jpg

with bumper and grill
IMG-20110430-00027.jpg

One of my first mods. I've rewired and relocated those things many times. My first car has the horn guts ripped out of the steering column and I never had the change to alert people which was a bad thing. Growing up driving without a horn teaches you to never use one. I've been in multiple instances where loud horns are needed, anywhere from bad drivers to herds of deer. I finally got these bad boys and I'm slowly learning to use them.

love this car lol dont get tired of looking at this thread. i need to get those freaking fogs deletes for my msp lip that gets here today lol

love this car lol dont get tired of looking at this thread. i need to get those freaking fogs deletes for my msp lip that gets here today lol

thanks, eric. if you need part #s let me know i have the bag they can in here still. I should have more updates and pics tonight as i should be able to wrap up most of my interior tonight and lots of under hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back