ATT: All So Cal peeps Weekly Meets!

Wifey and I will be down in LA for the father's day weekend, and since we're not taking off until Monday, we should be able to swing by on Sunday night ... hope to see you folks there =)

Attachments

• pho_veh_gallery_pr5_exterior02_lg.jpg
    pho_veh_gallery_pr5_exterior02_lg.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 104
damn, i cant believe i missed this thread. Ive been really busy so havent checked it much. Im like 15 min away from life. I just got home, its like 11 though so too late. Im down for next sunday or whenever, just let me know, PM me or IM me on AIM at

ZackyFarms01

peace out...

hey nice meet ya'll
plenty of mazdas.
(me thinks those WRX peeps were a little intimidated......hehe)

so same place same time this weekend. I think I am going to have to show up.. Steph, I might give you a call for better directions later on.

Just Remember, everyone ... when Ordering Boba at Life Plaza ... the buy one get one deal applies to two cups of the same flavor ... os if you order One Mango and One Cantaloupe ... you end up with 4 LARGE cups of Boba =p

What a tragedy! How can you have Sunday night meets? Those of us visiting from out of state will never get a chance. :confused:

I will be visiting the in-laws this weekend, but we'll be heading back Sunday. Hope to meet some of you in the future. Thanks!

-Danny

Back