ATT: All So Cal peeps Weekly Meets!

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP & Mazda 6 S
This will be EVERY SUNDAY!!

Life Plaza
1370 Fullerton Rd
Rowland Heights

6:30-7 pm is when people meet, to whenever. In THE BACK of the parking lot, all the way in the end.

The Boba is great too! Buy one get one free every Sunday~

If you have any questions or, need help with directions:
805.490.6179, don't hesitate to call.

Last edited:
I'll probably be up in agoura hills sunday. If I'm done before
the meeting time I'll definitely swing by on the way home.

I WANNA GO!!

I'll done with school on the 13th, so I'll be down in TO on the 14th. :-D

Boba2win :->

Yes please, we definately need more mazda peeps to show up! It's pretty chill too. Everyone is really mature and no one is there to show off or dis anyone. I liked it alot!

Thanks Steph!

me'sa swamped with finals and final papers to prepare this weekend.

ill try to make it out to the next one though.

im there for sure! map quest says its like 9 miles away.
i working on getting a carbon fiber hood and new exhuast for the meet, see everyone there.

we need more mazda's to rep!

Yeah 1fastmp5,

It's just right off the 60 Fwy. It's every Sunday, so if you don't make it, there's always next week. I really hope to actually see more mazdas this time!!

I should make it....

My friends and I are going karoke close to the meet...and i'll try to swing by afterwards....don't know what time for sure..

Well everyone is usually there from 7:30 (8 ish) to around 10-10:30 so you have a big time frame there. Hope to see you guys!

yea also .. it's every sunday.
so if you can't go once... you can go the week after that or after that...

Last edited:
ill be there on the 15th.

i got finals too.

i know life plaze but im not sure what you mean by "the back". you mean near 99 ranch or what?

whenever i go eat i always see the mr2 guys in the garage or suburu guys out there. makes me jealous!

p5 represent! ill psot my cell number after finals

in the back means... go past the underground parking garage.

And yes the Subie guys will be there too.

Yeah, my cousin was one of those Suby guys and he said everyone used to meet up in the underground garage. He said they stopped doing that because every now and then a honda would go down there and rev up and all that stupid stuff. Anyways, I personally liked the atmosphere there. It was my first meet, and although there were only a few Proteges, it was pretty cool. I definately recommend comming down.

But REMEMBER!! Watch out for those HIGH curbs.. dont scrach your front bumper... Right Mrpopnfresh? Oh wait... your bumber is just REALLY low...

Just got back.. Still drinking my boba, next week I hope to see a few more Mazdas out there.

Back