anyone got a black msp driver door for sale???

ttlkaos

:
03 Black Mazdaspeed
So i'm at work today, i come outside and go to hop in head home like any other usual day and as i'm walking to my car, it looks like theres a huge dent in my car on the driver side door. my car is dirty as all hell so that doesn't help. but anyway, as i'm walking and looking, i'm telling myself, its just a glare, it's just a glare. i get about 10 feet away and notice, it's not just a glare. some ******* idiot out in this world put about a 3 foot long by about 4 inch tall scratch and dent which gets deeper as it goes toward the front of the car on my driver door while they were 'parking'. the dent is probably about 3 inches deep right at the hinge. my window only goes down about 3/4 the way. so if anyone has or knows where i can get a black mica door for cheap for my car that would be sweet. right now i'm just getting an idea of options. thanx. i'll try to get pictures on here

insurance would be great to use for this................but.............theres roughly $1000 damage and with me being a bad person, my record isn't the greatest and my deductable is $1000. so that doesn't really help out any for this.

Go to a body shop and see how much it will be to replace the door skin and paint it. Hopefully there isn't too much damage under there. Good luck.

heres a few pics of the damage. i went and got an estimate. $1042.03 was the amount for the damage......YUCK!

Attachments

• DSCN1136.jpg
    DSCN1136.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN1137.jpg
    DSCN1137.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN1139.jpg
    DSCN1139.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN1143.jpg
    DSCN1143.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 133
ouch, sorry to see that. if you dont find a black mica door and want to get a door skin cheap let me know, i just picked up a wrecked P5 last weekend, wish it was your color so i could help you out.

That ******' sucks dude. Wish there was a way to find out who did it, I've got a spare tire iron that we could put to good use; see how much they like it. Actually, it'd be best if they would have just fessed up and let you know what happened. I would feel so bad if i did that to somebody's ride, no matter how bad of shape I am in financially, I would try to make it right.
I'll keep my eyes out (from here anyway) for something that might work for you.
Keep us updated.

ya, that quote is from dave. but i think i found someone who can do it for half the price any maybe paint my whole car for half the price. i'll find out tomorrow what the price and everything is gonna be.

Back