Any photographers in here?

Had one of my pics printed on stretched canvas. Pretty awesome.

317729_2154736274923_1441940703_31790850_1303149082_n.jpg

I've wanted to get one of those done for a long time as well. I'm curious what company you used as well. I was thinking Mpix.

^ I lol'd.

I tried using snapfish for prints a little while ago, wouldn't recommend it. All of my photos were cut off by a significant amount, really annoying.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ePbdk20IUZM?rel=0&hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm honestly a step away from selling what gear I have left and getting out of it. It's too expensive. I've already let go of my 50D that I had to trade for. For a EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 US ISM... that I honestly didn't like at all. It's expensive to keep up with the car taking most of the focus of what little money I have to play with. I also have music (I'm a guitarist) to waste money on, too. I've had my 50mm f/1.8 for YEARS now. And it's the only lens I've ever owned short of the 17-55. I can't afford it. And that makes me hate the hobby.

Motor-racing's expensive too, I still do everything I can to get whatever kind of seat time I can. Karts, autocross, whatever. My view on life is that if you're passionate about something then you should find a way to do it.

Back