3" Downpipe Group Buy / Fire Sale - $275 shipped???

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/attachment.php?api=1&attachmentid=194727&d=1338855678

My current setup. Note the Mani design and different shape of the downpipe.

If this is anything like my forsale threade every1 is gunna flake and we will have 10 confirmed payed by the 4th lol

I'm def in will be sending payment when I get home. Won't be able to install it just yet sadly but can't pass this deal up.

Group buys are always flaky. I tell people organizing one to treat the list as an "interested" list until they see money, which is why I actually sent my money before I put my name on the list. Nothing more annoying than a group buy that doesn't work out.

i still want one... just not sure if i will have the $ by august 4th tho. i have other more important things to attend to at the moment.

1. Nefarious21
2. Protege3690
3. bwalt
4. Falco
5. Cleverfrog
6. Perro del Sol
7. Preferio
8. Tw0LeGIT
9. kiamors
10. Spiced MSP
11. float_6969
12. D1_ZX6r
13. VIPMSP
14. thelee43
15.chubhawk
16. JDMazdaFamilia

People need to pony up. After the list hit 15 I went ahead and ordered supplies to build ten pipes (its easy to order more, but impossible to return things once they're here). I figured there would probably be a few non-payers because thats how group buys go, but right now there are 9/16 that posted and haven't made good on it. You still have a few days but the sooner the better. I'm hoping to get the first 8-10 built this weekend, but that won't happen if everyone waits until Saturday night to pay.

Lol allmost there guys come on .... I won't even be installing mine for another 4 months or so but I couldn't pass this up paid in full with spacer and hardware

Back