3" Downpipe Group Buy / Fire Sale - $275 shipped???

I may be able to make the payment this coming Monday depending if I get rid of some spare parts if not by the 3rd I will make the payment

will this come with the water neck spacer since its a super tight fit and the hardware spacers ? will send payment by the 4th if so

hardware and spacer is bought separately. if you look at the website, you will see that you select the stuff you need individually

1. Nefarious21
2. Protege3690
3. bwalt
4. Falco
5. Cleverfrog
6. Perro del Sol
7. Preferio
8. Tw0LeGIT
9. kiamors
10. Spiced MSP
11. float_6969
12. D1_ZX6r
13. VIPMSP
14. thelee43
15.chubhawk
16. JDMazdaFamilia

id like to pay today but i want the spacer and the hardware kit but the link will only let u choose one ? help lol

I just realized something after looking at it last night... With my front mount set up and tapped MBSP, I don't think I've got the room for it...

Edit: And also referencing a previous post- my next purchase is an AWR pan- Can anyone verify that there are no clearance issues?

I just realized something after looking at it last night... With my front mount set up and tapped MBSP, I don't think I've got the room for it...

Edit: And also referencing a previous post- my next purchase is an AWR pan- Can anyone verify that there are no clearance issues?

why dont you be a guinea pig

I dont have an exhaust to hook it up to yet so mines going to sit around till I get one :)

Back