2008 Black Mica MS3 GT, ~32,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring - Black Mica
NOTE/EDIT: The car is FOR SALE if anyone is interested. I'll let it sit as it is for now, and unless I get some hits on it I'll switch to part out mode a little later on.

EDIT: Price lowered to $18,000

Posting up to see if there's anyone interested in buying my MS3 instead of trading it in. I'm in the mindset now that lower monthly payments, better gas mileage, and no temptation to mod is in my best interest as I'm almost 20 years old and in school full time. I love this car and have taken good care of it for the 3 years I've had it. It's no garage kept show car, it's a daily driver outside parked car, but it's in great shape.

Right now it's at ~31,700 miles. Clean title, one owner (me), and I don't smoke.

Interior is in GREAT shape. I don't eat in the car and rarely drink anything other than water. I clean it regularly and the only things that are dirty at the floor mats from 3 years of every day driving. There are some small scratches on the radio faceplate and I'm sure some scuffs on the side sills. I don't have the NAV system.

The car has been maintained by the dealership at every appropriate interval (every 3-5k miles depending on their window sticker) and they perform a full service check at each maintenance appointment. I have all service records to prove/document this, including the body shop write up including what was serviced/replaced after the accident.

The battery was replaced a few weeks ago, and the brakes will be replaced soon. If not by the time of sale, then the Hawk HPS pads and Centric rotors I have for the car will be included with the purchase, as well as the CorkSport SS brake lines if the buyer wants them.

Front tires are almost a year old with great tread life left the rears are older and are getting worn. Still have some life in them though.

The car is sitting on 18x8 Konig Zero wheels, one of which has curb rash on the inside of the wheel, don't really know how that got there... otherwise the outsides are immaculate aside from brake dust. Stock springs/dampers but haven't seen leaks or felt the car bounce around, roads here are pretty smooth so I assume they're still kickin'.

I also have a set of 4 Mazdaspeed 6 OEM wheels, one of which is damaged. The Konigs were all 4 wheels for the price of one from Mazda, lol. If the buyer wishes, these are included.

As it sits, the car is Stage 2 modified:

Cobb SRI/TIP, FMIC v1, AccessPort
HKS Hi-Power CBE, Type 1 35th Anniv. Black Turbo Timer
TWM Full Replacement SS, Transmission Adapter w/ adjustable counterweight
Matt Damond OCC Kit v2 (with check valve instead of PCV valve)
CP-e HPFP Upgrade
CNT Catted DP
Denso ITV-22 spark plugs at .028" gap
SU RMM

and I have an MSD DashHawk v2 as well.

Buying Options (serious inquiries only, no lowballing, but offers are/will be accepted):

Buy the car as is with mods, all OEM parts I have will be included. (this is pretty much everything... I haven't sold any of my OEM parts)

price: $18,000 (KBB's Fair Condition (even though the car if considered Fair at all is at the top end of the spectrum) Private Party price is $17,615, if all mods on the car were sold the ~$400 would be easily made and then some.)

OR with no above interest

Part out, if you're interested in something I have on the car, PM me with any questions.

The HKS CBE is staying on the car because I'm not paying or dealing with having my stock piece welded all back together and put back on the car.

After the part out... I'll sell the car and price it dependent upon what is still on the car/buyers preference for what is on the car.

NOTE: Buyer will receive the car fully washed & detailed (as in $150 dollar appt. only bumper to bumper comprehensive detail) with fresh oil and a full tank of gas.

Here she is, fresh after a wash all pictures updated and sign added (where the sun doesn't wash it out):

101_1205.jpg

101_1206.jpg

101_1207.jpg

101_1208.jpg

101_1211.jpg

101_1209.jpg

101_1210.jpg

101_1212.jpg

101_1213.jpg

101_1214.jpg

101_1215.jpg

101_1216.jpg

The black spots on the hot pipe are most likely caused by my Mazda dealership dripping something on it and not cleaning it. They are stains on the powdercoat. Cobb is sending me a new hot pipe and it's in the mail as we speak should be here soon. So regardless of part out or buying the whole car, the buyer will get the brand new hotpipe.

EDIT: Hotpipe was received and installed, imagine a brand new hotpipe in that picture. :D
101_1219.jpg

Last edited:
When I get home from work today I'll snap some... even if the car is a bit dirty right now. Aiming for 5-6pm today. Will that work?

PMs replied. Mods, can't get pictures today, crappy weather has me locked in as far as that is concerned and the car is a total mess anyhow, rain + construction locally = dirt all over... if its nice tomorrow I'm off, I'll get it washed up and cleaned up nice and snap pictures of everything with proper signage. Sorry for the delay, I know the rules I just need to get interest to know whether or not I'm better off parting out and selling private or parting out and trading in, etc.

PMs replied. Mods, can't get pictures today, crappy weather has me locked in as far as that is concerned and the car is a total mess anyhow, rain + construction locally = dirt all over... if its nice tomorrow I'm off, I'll get it washed up and cleaned up nice and snap pictures of everything with proper signage. Sorry for the delay, I know the rules I just need to get interest to know whether or not I'm better off parting out and selling private or parting out and trading in, etc.
PM one of us when you're ready with pictures.

Edit: Unlocked!

Last edited:
If I had sold my Harley by now, I would def be interested in this. Don't suppose you are interested in a bike + cash?

Don't have a license for one and not really interested unfortunately. If you can find a way to sell it and you're still interested in the car, let me know ASAP. By this time next week however it will probably be parted out, the price will be lower to reflect that, but the car will still be for sale.

Update, de-modding started officially, FMIC is gone. The rest will be removed tomorrow to the best of my ability and pics/prices will be posted. Some of you have offered me for parts already so those who have get first dibs.

As for the car, it's now sitting on stock wheels and without the red pinstripe. I'm asking $16k for the car without mods... pretty decent price all things considered I believe. Anyone interested please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back