SOLD! Racing Beat Axle Back Exhaust - CX-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

veritas80

23' CX5 Turbo
:
SI, NY
I have a Racing Beat Axle Back Exhaust for a 2017 and up Mazda CX-5. This will fit either the NA Engine or the Turbo Engine. Exhaust has 50 miles on it. I painted the tips with high temp Black paint One side got a little mucked up at the tip, but nothing a little sanding and repaint couldn't take care of. Honestly you can barely notice it once its on the car as the tips sit under the opening.. Gasket and bolts included. It is near mint and was only on the car for 48 hours. Pick up (Staten Island, NY) only or I would consider meeting but it depends on distance and location. Sound is mellow but deeper all the way around. NO drone at all.

Looking for 350.00$
Thank you for your time,
Vin

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpg
    IMG_4444.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4445.jpg
    IMG_4445.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4446.jpg
    IMG_4446.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4447.jpg
    IMG_4447.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4448.jpg
    IMG_4448.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
@veritas80 Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!

Sorry, just saw this. Apologies for not following the rules. I'll have to repost the sales thread as i don't have immediate access to the item. (On vacation for the 4th). If it needs to be deleted until then, i understand.
-Vin

Sorry, just saw this. Apologies for not following the rules. I'll have to repost the sales thread as i don't have immediate access to the item. (On vacation for the 4th). If it needs to be deleted until then, i understand.
-Vin
Checking in here…Got those pics? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back