What have you done to your MSP today?

Nope, never got a shipping number just a email stating that it has been shipped. Eitherway I was kinda hoping to get it today but oh well. Hopefully tomorrow. Yes I have received stuff even from cali to fl priority mail via USPS in as little as 2 days.

"ProtegeGarage
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: ****
Detailed Invoice: http://siteground207.com/~protegeg/account_history_info.php?order_id=5803
Date Ordered: Thursday 25 September, 2008

The comments for your order are

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions."

WOW man did you at least get a kiss or is international shipping really that high for something so damn small? either way man glad to see that you found something!

Well I didn't pay any international shipping, I guess they have agreements or something. Also, The Car Runs ******* great, no overheating anymore, even my AFR's are better, car runs much better, pulls a little better, also my Idle is better, and my Cold Starts are day and night difference better, before when i start the car on the mornings the car uses like to missfire until get normal temp. now runs perfect from the moment you start it and drive it. Well Worth the 25 Euros i paid. Definitely Mazda Genuine Parts makes the difference... bleed the system as told and damn man I'm in love with my car again..

Last edited:
Nope, never got a shipping number just a email stating that it has been shipped. Eitherway I was kinda hoping to get it today but oh well. Hopefully tomorrow. Yes I have received stuff even from cali to fl priority mail via USPS in as little as 2 days.

"ProtegeGarage
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: ****
Detailed Invoice: http://siteground207.com/~protegeg/account_history_info.php?order_id=5803
Date Ordered: Thursday 25 September, 2008

The comments for your order are

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions."

oh, i guess when i ordered mine ken didnt have them in stock. im sure it will come in soon

got my car back from the shop today! turns out the idiot before me had holes in some of the pipes, and my favorite part was the fact that he put tape over some of the holes and assumed that would fix it >.>

but all in all the car runs great now. i'm glad it was something as simple as that.

Installed front and rear brake pads today.

I also scared the s*** out of myself. After the installing the front pads I decided to take the car for a spin only to find out at a light that I couldnt engage any ******* gear... not even reverse. So I pushed it to out of the intersection(at least i had power steeting lol)!! Fun fun. I called up my mech only to find out that I ****** up the brake install by NOT removing the cap off the brake canister!! It was over filled to the brim and running over with the cap on! That was was preventing the fluid from going anywhere due to the vaccum from the cap. removed the cap completely and reinstalled and everythign was gravey. Then I went home and did the rear

The rear pads turned out to be an adventure in its own.. I tore it all down only to find out that I needed that special tool to screw in the rear caliper. So off to bum a tool I went. Get back home only to find out I had the wrong pads. Back to autozone I go.. wrong pads, napa wrong pads, advanced wrong pads oreilys wrong pads, back to autzone and ended up gettinf the rear pads off a 04 mazda 6. And everything was gravey.

wow sounds like you had a time installing your brakes, im glad everything finally went together, when i did my pads i got the wrong rears like three times in a row. (they deliver to my dads shop)

wow sounds like you had a time installing your brakes, im glad everything finally went together, when i did my pads i got the wrong rears like three times in a row. (they deliver to my dads shop)

Lucky! I had to drive all over town to get my pads but luckly I have a truck so the car was sitting in the driveway on jacks stands. Well the neighbors driveway on stands! I was stealing their shade! lol

It wasn't that bad to be honest just a pain in the ass. Honestly I would prefer doing the rear pads again then to go through the issues with the front pads and trans.... that scared the s*** out of me. So I got to put 25 miles on my weekend beater so its all good!

DSCF1022.jpg

Last edited:
Installed front and rear brake pads today.

I also scared the s*** out of myself. After the installing the front pads I decided to take the car for a spin only to find out at a light that I couldnt engage any ******* gear... not even reverse. So I pushed it to out of the intersection(at least i had power steeting lol)!! Fun fun. I called up my mech only to find out that I ****** up the brake install by NOT removing the cap off the brake canister!! It was over filled to the brim and running over with the cap on! That was was preventing the fluid from going anywhere due to the vaccum from the cap. removed the cap completely and reinstalled and everythign was gravey. Then I went home and did the rear

The rear pads turned out to be an adventure in its own.. I tore it all down only to find out that I needed that special tool to screw in the rear caliper. So off to bum a tool I went. Get back home only to find out I had the wrong pads. Back to autozone I go.. wrong pads, napa wrong pads, advanced wrong pads oreilys wrong pads, back to autzone and ended up gettinf the rear pads off a 04 mazda 6. And everything was gravey.

Funnnn!

the tool I posted is a universal tool. Each side has different knotches or whatever and would be used basically the same way the tool you posted would be...just turn the cube :)
I dont see how that would work but maybe theirs more to the tool then I can see. The tool I posted works like this. However the image is missing what I called the backing plate.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/369/10033/182461.jpg

the tool I posted is a universal tool. Each side has different knotches or whatever and would be used basically the same way the tool you posted would be...just turn the cube :)

I gathered that but I guess you use it at an angle or something. The reason why I say that is becuase the slots or groves in the piston are only 2 slots and in the center. Maybe im just trying to over complicate it.

This one I can understand but the one you showed I can't. Maybe the tool you showed is like this one but you cant tell from the straight on shot.
http://www.zdmak.com/wbstore/images/WW80621SS.jpg

Last edited:
you are ;) lol

each side of the cube I posted is different. there is a side that matches the MSP caliper.
I gathered that but I guess you use it at an angle or something. The reason why I say that is becuase the slots or groves in the piston are only 2 slots and in the center. Maybe im just trying to over complicate it.

Back