What have you done to your MSP today?

Nothing...still waiting for my mid-pipe to come in so I can swap out the stocker

I agree

there are a few stock blocks that just take an absolute beating without any problem

mine would not have been one of those lol

yes you can do it with the motor in the car but you have to take the trans off so you can get to the 2 bolts that hold the windage tray on inside the transmission

Not sure if anybody said it yet or not, but you can get to those bolts with the tranny on, just takes a drill bit. I did mine that way, and I know Kooldino has done a couple that way.

i have never tuned before but can you tune if you dont have a piggyback ecu or an afc?

yea, like I said before...just get a 10mm socket on an extension and you can get it out if I recall right

i have never tuned before but can you tune if you dont have a piggyback ecu or an afc?

not on the msp

some cars you can flash it through the obdII port but no one made a system like that for the msp...and I don't know if thats even possible with the msp ecu

^if you notice it should have come directly from ATP in california not pg in chicago. did you get an email with a ups tracking number?

ok does anyone know where i post what i have for sale and how do i get to put up what i have on my car like everyone elses under the comments

scroll down theres a for sale section. for the other thing click on user cp and then signature

After looking in almost every autoparts near my area and nation wide over the internet, Mazda Corporation Spain, Sent me an E-mail saying they have found me the right thermostat according to the VIN number i provided them, they found it straight from the Japanese Market and not the USA market, Weird thing right. Well all i can say is that This Thermostat looks much better than the one sold in US, this looks better constructed, with better materials and the design is a little bit different, it looks very solid and strong making the USA one look like crap, i also bought it at my Mazda Dealer back in Miami. I hope this solves my Damn Overheating problems when going on a uphill in the highway and also going WOT.

This Thermostat Opens at 82 Celcius = 179.6 Farenheit

I paid 25.00 Euros

$ 37.50 US Dollars.

Part#

Japan%20Thermostat.jpg

Japan%20Thermostat%202.jpg

Japanese Thermostat for the MSP Sold in European Union.

Japan%20Thermostat%203.jpg

Japan%20Thermostat%204.jpg

Japan%20Thermostat%205.jpg

Japan%20Thermostat%206.jpg

Japan%20Thermostat%208.jpg

OEM Mazda Thermostat from USA, vs OEM Mazda Japanese Thermostat Sold in Europe.

OEM%20vs%20Japan.jpg

OEM%20vs%20Japan%202.jpg

OEM%20vs%20Japan%205.jpg

OEM%20vs%20Japan%204.jpg

OEM%20vs%20Japan%208.jpg

Well, It might be lot's of pictures for just a Simple thermostat but i wanted to share with you guys the Fisical Difference between them to, because as you can see they don't look the same, or are designed the same.

^if you notice it should have come directly from ATP in california not pg in chicago. did you get an email with a ups tracking number?
Nope, never got a shipping number just a email stating that it has been shipped. Eitherway I was kinda hoping to get it today but oh well. Hopefully tomorrow. Yes I have received stuff even from cali to fl priority mail via USPS in as little as 2 days.

"ProtegeGarage
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: ****
Detailed Invoice: http://siteground207.com/~protegeg/account_history_info.php?order_id=5803
Date Ordered: Thursday 25 September, 2008

The comments for your order are

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions."

This Thermostat Opens at 82 Celcius = 179.6 Farenheit

I paid 25.00 Euros

$ 37.50 US Dollars.

Part#

Japanese Thermostat for the MSP Sold in European Union.

Well, It might be lot's of pictures for just a Simple thermostat but i wanted to share with you guys the Fisical Difference between them to, because as you can see they don't look the same, or are designed the same.

WOW man did you at least get a kiss or is international shipping really that high for something so damn small? either way man glad to see that you found something!

Last edited:
Back