ZoomZoomLive Chicago - 10/7 10/8

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

If it's even half as fun as last year, I'm going ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!

I'm also for Sat at 8:15AM. If it's like last year, though, they'll let you in earlier than your scheduled time as long as you've got a reservation the same day.

Last edited:
I got one guy on the MX3 board and two on the Ford Probe board so far to also sign up for Saturday morning.

I was signed up for like 11 or something but I cant afford the train ticket there and back and various foods and such while i visit my sister. AND its opening day for duck season.

If anyone wants to join us, a few Mazda3's and Mazda6's are getting together at the Ohare oasis early Saturday morning and driving together to Arlington. I'm wanting to get to Arlington by 7:45 at the latest so I can snag a good spot and talk to the Mazda organizers.

Love to have as many Mazda's as possible joining us!

FYI, this is for Saturday morning. Post in here if you plan on joining us...or PM me and we can exchange #'s in case you are running late to the meeting spot.

Last edited:
Back