zhy's progress followup [student budget!]

Today I disabled auto AC on venting windscreen following this guide! : http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?55382-How-To-Disabling-Automatic-A-C-Defrost-modes
Finally painted my newly acquired blue mirror with plastidip!
2psr2oi.jpg

Also did the central console bezel and cup holder
VLv9Q.jpg

Thank you hatchkitten for the idea! turned out great!
2j8ntg.jpg

1zvg0eo.jpg

34s2feb.jpg

some more MSP bling
10ztycz.jpg

Last edited:
are you serious?? cuz if you are, then you're wrong... just saying. You don't need to remove that at all.

the radio surroud is attached to the HVAC (a/c controls) with screws that are unaccessible
In order to remove the radio surroud you need to disconnect the temperature and fan direction cables, which are located under the steering wheel and behind the glove box

Making good progress. Looking forward to the rest.
thank you! I wish i could go as far as you mod-wise!

the radio surroud is attached to the HVAC (a/c controls) with screws that are unaccessible
In order to remove the radio surroud you need to disconnect the temperature and fan direction cables, which are located under the steering wheel and behind the glove box

thank you! I wish i could go as far as you mod-wise!

yeah, you don't need to remove the glovebox though. lol. all you need to do is pull the metal wire holders for the HVAC. i never have ever taken the glove box out. i just get on the pass side and disconnect the hvac controls. but that's a good idea.. either or.

yeah, you don't need to remove the glovebox though. lol. all you need to do is pull the metal wire holders for the HVAC. i never have ever taken the glove box out. i just get on the pass side and disconnect the hvac controls. but that's a good idea.. either or.

Just followed this general guide
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?55382-How-To-Disabling-Automatic-A-C-Defrost-modes
I guess keeping the glovebox in place wouldnt have really mattered, but I wanted light to re-align the rubber cables correctly
thanks for the tip tho :p

it makes it easier so you dont have to be an acrobat to get in the foot well. every time i try to get down by my pedals i feel like im pulling all sorts of muscles in the side/back.

so today, I
received my team PRO5 decal
received some legit dave B rings
reconditionned my rad brackets
put 40PSI in my tires

off to a 5-3 delivery shift !

thats what i was getting at...only place that i know of delivering at 3 am.

I work in a small restaurant here its called Captain Nicolas'
we're reputed for out fast deliveries hahah so that works too!
Did a few things,

Had to mc-gyver DIY my MSP pedals
which went from drilling
aoxa37.jpg

to this! awsome
6hp2px.jpg

Got my legitimate dave B rings from a fellow montrealer
343l00p.jpg

Installed
CD29T.jpg

I am also a new team pro5 member! :wub:
n6rdqc.jpg

More to come, i have so much studying to do.. its impossibru!

Last edited:
Back