You know you are driving an MSP when...

when secretly you laugh at your buddy b/c he is driving and SRT4 with 18 psi boost and you are tuned on 10psi.. and you know you can beat him on the track..
when you are driving down the road and let your blowoff valve hit to scare someone that is walking b/c for some reason they are SUPER loud on msps!

I must admit, I used to LOVE timing the clutch right to when I was passing another car with their window open, or a person walking down the street. Their expressions from "Le Turkay" were absolutely priceless. It always made me giggle.

When your cd stops playing and you don't bother to see if it's dirty/scratched because you assume it's the head unit...

When your reading a thread called "You know your driving a MSP when..." and as you read your like, yep.... yep..... yep....

u get pulled over for just speeding when really u were runnin someone lol

when you get pulled over b.c your car sounded like it was going too fast..

But then the officer seen it was a mazdaspeed protege and was like eh don't these things only run like 6psi? and when you respond yeah he is like oh well im gonna let you go cause there was no way you could have been speeding lol.

But then the officer seen it was a mazdaspeed protege and was like eh don't these things only run like 6psi? and when you respond yeah he is like oh well im gonna let you go cause there was no way you could have been speeding lol.

tell that to the one that gave me a ticket! of course i fought it in court and won.. but still i got a ticket b/c it sounded like i was speeding..

You know your driving a MSP when... you get pulled over for chirpin wheels but it was just your BOV

When people ask is that a factory color and what color is it? Spicy Orange Mica

Latest posts

Back