You Gotta Be Kidding Me!!!!

Is there oil chance Mazda 0w-20 oil+ filter? That I payed 180 € (190 $) at Mazda dealer in Finland!!

Life is expensive!

Markku

One of the franchise oil change joints damaged the transmission on my daughter's car and refused to take responsibility. She was dating an attorney at that time. He wrote the outfit a letter on his stationery asking them to reconsider their decision. They did. But most of us aren't dating an attorney and we'll be better of to stay away from the up-charge places.

Last edited:
It depends on your area, but in mine I get offers from 3 different Mazda dealers with oil change specials. It's usually around $50 US with a coupon, but it involves staying at the dealership and getting harassed by sales.
Mazda doesn't provide a rental car when I take it in for service like my VW. I also prefer to do my own oil change so I know it's done correctly.

It happens so often at the quick oil change places where an oil filter does not get replaced.

MedCenter Mazda sells the OEM oil change kit for $40. http://www.mazdaparts.org/mazda-oil-filter-moly-oil.html

RockAuto sells cabin air filters:
HASTINGS FILTERS Part # AFC1588 $12.92
TYC Part # 800185P $13.02
WIX Part # 24103 $14.50
OEM Part # KD4561J6X

Shipping might be through the roof since you are in Canada, but hopefully with part numbers you can find some auto parts stores that might be willing help you out.

Latest posts

Back