yep..it happened!

FrancoNemo

:
2010 MS3
:'(so after a good as night of much partying and starting birthday week...
my buddy decides he wants to drive my car and i said sure.............

um ok make it simple we were fukin around dnt ask y... and all i remember is ebrake was pulled there was some sprinkler water on the road and did a 180 BAMMMM pulled over and im actually very thankful thats all that happened no body damage (dance) so no painting bullcrap.... just back axel and rim.. fukk hopefully the spring isnt broken.
bad part is economy is so bad i set my deductable at a $1000 so insurance would be cheaper a month yea do the math where the hell am i going to get 1000bcks from! :'(

and i had to hear the i told you so from my mom. and the i hope you learn from this!
i kinda wish i was back in highschool get grounded but they would fix it 4 me lol not now... dont get grounded but i gotta pay my s***! (blarf)

Why would you turn something into insrance like that.

If its fixable by bolt on parts alone...Which it likely is if only a Control arm bent..maybe a strut as well..I would pony up for parts and fix it myself...Make him pay for it...He was screwing around.

Why should you pay for his mistake....Unless you pulled the E-Brake.

well 1 i dont have time for a do it myself project and i want to see what the estimate is bc i def need 1 new rim that one is gone! make than2 the other one has a big old rash on it and i kinda want to replace it 2 lol.
but yea he's going to help me out with the deductable..i really cant be a dick to him we we're all messing around and no i didnt pull the ebrake...

...if you do this through insurance you will be bitching and breaking s*** and loosing your temper 24/7 like i was when my car was in and out the shop. It's in the shop right now as we speak i will get it back with the dents and all the s*** i showed you fixed by tuesday. That's more than a grand worth of work if you do it through insurance and you could try to fix it your self but i don't know how handy you are. I don't mind helping you out so let me know if u happen to find an axle for cheap.....IMO man make your boy pay or pay half man. If that was me i would have payed something. I am guessing he was kind of tipsy too....u should have called me depending on whr u was at i could have MAYBE came through and picked you up. Hydroplane is like 1 in a million. I thought you said hydrolock though lmfao. If you didn't hit a curb i doubt your axle is bent...remember my accident? i hit and jumped 2 curbs and my axle was fine. My control arms were toast.

dude hit a curb mad hard! the car did like a 180 and back im surprised it didnt flip or anything! if it would had been lighter it would had def flip!
i love my grocery getter kept us safe!

i wouldnt be paying a dime...he crashed it he pays for it. price u pay for being dumb
yea but i wasnt gonna be a dick... desicion was just made! not going thru insurance do it my self project starting tomorrow and he's going to pay half.

so did you bend the rim on that on too or just the bar??
um the rims are both curbed kinda nasty but i dnt think its bent! well i hope not.... taking it to get balanced after i change the link bar

Damn Dude... Thanksgiving was nice to you. Could have been a lot worse...

could have been worse!

yeah much worse.....i kinda did the same but not the same circumstance and bent the front control arm but i also did the rim in.....ctances are pretty good that that rim is bent dude, unless that link arm took the full force and gave way before the rim gave.....i'm praying for ya it's just the bar, make sure you get it it aligned too

Damn Dude... Thanksgiving was nice to you. Could have been a lot worse...

yep thats what im saying thank God it was only that im very thankful no one got hurt and that we didnt hit the huge palm trees that was on that median

yeah much worse.....i kinda did the same but not the same circumstance and bent the front control arm but i also did the rim in.....ctances are pretty good that that rim is bent dude, unless that link arm took the full force and gave way before the rim gave.....i'm praying for ya it's just the bar, make sure you get it it aligned too

yea man im praying too the rim looks really banged up like curberd but as soon as i order that piece and put it in im going to rotate and balance my tires make sure they're not bent and after than align it!

Ouch.....

yep same thing i said

(sad2) this si where it might get expensive (if bent having to buy another rx8 rim..)
this is the back rim....

btw if you know of anyone selling one or two rx8 rims let me know thanks!!!

the front one also got curbed but it was less..

damn...that makes me cringe.....if ya do get new ones...paint 'em

lol paint has been bought already... going with Chrome Smoke im goin to powder coat em but idk how long till i do that...let me be back on the road and will hopefully have it done by xmas!

lol paint has been bought already... going with Chrome Smoke im goin to powder coat em but idk how long till i do that...let me be back on the road and will hopefully have it done by xmas!

i guess 'great' minds sorta think alike....that's funny....what does chrome smoke look like

Back