yellow speed coilover front camber plate orientation

Well you definitely want them situated with the camber adjustment slots parallel to the lugs. They are meant to be adjusted left to right, not front to back.

For future reference for others.

402716_3236719990327_1036530433_33073131_1835076598_n.jpg

i was told by a friend who lives a few towns over (who also has a p5 and is on the forums) the "YELLOWSPEED" should be closest to the engine, on the inside.

p5lowsteelys_zps6762aaa9.jpeg

i have a question with the rear
i installed my coilovers have been playing with ride height, the front is how i want it (at least for now while i still use my winter tire/rim setup)

but the rear of the car is way too low. at this point, i threaded the strut mount (lower bracket) all the way down the shock body so that the base of the shock body was flush with the base of the lower bracket. i had to thread the lower bracket down an additional amount (around an inch) and THAT is what the picture shows. It is still much too low. I am afraid to thread the lower bracket down any further to achieve more of a height raise because i do not want to have only hald of the shock body in the bracket, it doesnt seem safe or smart.

what is the issue? it seems to me I am technically raised to the maximum these coilovers offer, yet I am very very low height wise. I can fit my fingertip up to just past my fingernail... i think something is off because if this is the maximum height and i threaded it up all the way to get the lowest setting, i think the hub would be touching the fender almost haha

is there a difference in msp/p5 yellowspeed colivers? i really dont think so but i do know when i put the msp tokicos on my p5 in the rear it was raked due to a different perch height

Back