yellow p5 complete partout

so here is the story this car has been my daily driver for the past couple of years and now wont pass inspection due to rust and i don't want to spend the money to get it fixed due to a new family member on the way so i need something newer and 4wd. as states complete part out anything is up for sale no part or price list yet i am going to start tearing it apart this weekend then i will start getting a list together until then just pm me with anything you want and give me a price for what you think its worth i am very negotiable

PictureorVideo001.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo002.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo003.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo004.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo005.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo006.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo007.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo008.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo009.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo011.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo012.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo015.jpg
[/IMG]
PictureorVideo016.jpg
[/IMG]

PictureorVideo003.jpg

i need almost all that the cross rails and the long plastic pieces...thanks man(wow)

Last edited:
No offense, but that is probably the filthiest Protege I've ever seen lol. But to be honest, my old P5 was starting to look almost exactly the same.. the bubbling rust on the back was getting horrible. That's the first time I've heard of not being able to pass inspection cuz of rust though.

Anyway, what style cupholders do you have? The open top or the flip top?

pm me price on drivers side headlight, coolant bottle, drivers side long black plastic piece under rook rack, and foglight harness please (goes from pass side fender to foglights, just unplugs)

I really need those hard black plasting trims surrounding the driver side windows
how much would that be?

how much for driver side door panel? conditions of it? LMK ready to buy. shipped to 78108

I really need the A/C line on the far right of the engine bay. its the one that comes out of the drier on the right side. PM me please!

(tried to PM u but didn't seem to go through)

I live in South Jersey zip 08085 (across from phila).

How much to swipe your best pair of wheels and tires? maybe all four? Include shipping please in your cost b/c I don't think I'll be able to make it up there.

Also, how is the exterior window trim in this area?

window%20trim.bmp

No offense, but that is probably the filthiest Protege I've ever seen lol. But to be honest, my old P5 was starting to look almost exactly the same.. the bubbling rust on the back was getting horrible. That's the first time I've heard of not being able to pass inspection cuz of rust though.

Anyway, what style cupholders do you have? The open top or the flip top?

Can't see the pics here at work but if there is a hole in the body, it will not pass PA inspection. Their reasoning is that the exahust fumes may creep into the cabin causing unsafe conditions for the driver/passengers.

Condition/price of the rear subframe? Maybe we can meet somewhere along 80....I live in the LV.

Back