Yeah!..Gauges

luvmyprotege5

:
'02.5 Protege 5
Just got done installing 3 gauges into my A-piller pod that has been empty for over a year. Got volt, air/fuel, and boost gauges. The boost will come in handy when I finish my saving in my turbo fund(thanx to my tax return this year I am really close to that turbo), but for now it is just tapped into a vacume line so at least it moves. Also installed my XM Radio. It all looks sweet. I'll get pics up real soon. Want to get some night pics.
I also put LED's in my cupholder but they are not very bright at all so I am going to find brighter ones soon.

Thanx Jason (TX SPEED DEMON) for the pod. Now I still need to pay you for it.

at least give the man credit that he came out with it. Good luck saving man, ii know t is tough. I want to add more customization, but waiting on the tax return. definitly want to see some pics

I know I know.......I didn't get pics taken before I went back out on the road like I thought I would. I am going to be home on the 21st so I will get pics then. So pics will be up in a a little over a week.

And yes it does suck with the boost gauge never going over 0. But yeah I will have a turbo soon. I hope with in 6 months. So then it will be working the way it was intended.

Back