xMazdax's ride

xMazdax

:
2007 Mazda 3 hatch
Finally lowered it today. Started yesterday but it got too dark so we finished it around 11 today.

All new Koni Yellow shocks and struts, and Eibach Sportlines.

(Crappy cellpics)

Before:

After:

Let me know what you think. I also have to get the SPC camber arms on, but I rather have a someone else do it with the alignment.

lol wow that looks really low. it looks like ur tucking all around! you dont rub at all like that? what is ur wheel and tire setup? i am running 18x7.5 on 225/40/18 tires on coilovers and im tucking maybe just a 1/4 of an inch on front and it rubs somtimes. i am thinking about trading my coilover set up for the same set up u got here cuz someone offered.

Looks real nice. Lovin' the True Red with the black wheels! (2thumbs)

eibach sportlines defintly in my price range, you think there alot better then Teins? Thanks

Eibach are supposed to offer the best ride and I've heard a few complain about the Tein's after a few years. It seems sagging with them is not unheard of.

Looks good xMazdax

May I request a closer shot for the painted stock wheels? I'm planning to have mine painted and I was contemplating whether or not to make it all gunmetal or gunmetal with the thin silver lining.

Thanks!

How long you think i could last with the Eibachs on stock camber and i have new shocks and struts installed before i bought it few months back? Thanks cause i dont wanna do a camber or new shock nd struts, not in price range haha like most of us (boom06)

heres a pic of the wheel. I bought these already painted, idk how the guy painted them, didn't ask. pretty its just spray paint and clear coat...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

looks awesome bro, ive been comptemplating the gen 2 wheels. a friend in a local mazda club, just got new shoes for is ms3, so they are up for grabbs lol. no i just have to decide if i want sportlines or the pro kit. i plan to do some heavy rallying (scca style) but it would mean from pavement to dirt, and so on. and i just dunno about the clearance.

Don't even bother with springs. UNLESS you happen to find some VERY stiff shocks and struts. I have Koni Yellows and I have them COMPLETELY stiff in the front, and when I went to the track... not good. Scrapped the front bumper on this one corner nasty. lol If I could go back and start over, id get coil overs. BUT the only reason I'm not getting coil overs now, is my ride quality is AMAZING even though its lowered.

Back