xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Nice sound!

On a side note I didnt notice the first cut in the video and was like, hey theres a miata that looks just like Dub's ... hey wait a minute!!
lol

Sorry, forgot I had to edit the video first cause of all the extra vid of the cam filming traffic. lol. I'll post it when its up, don't worry.

JD, I ******* love it but it is loud but iirc, yours is already loud so that wouldn't be an issue. lol
Nah, its not loud anymore since I installed my exhaust.
Before I was running with it dumping at the dp.
The turbo makes everything quiet. :p

Google the svtech vs cam mount.
I have this and can back it up...cheap & GOOD!

Last edited:
i would back up the gopro cam as it can be mounted on pretty much any part of the car without worry and it has been proven with use by professionals. many d1 cars have it on them. :)
yeah its more expensive but I would say its more than worth its price.

Alright, so I contacted Corksport and Kelly told me she would talk to the engineering staff. This was about a week ago. I got another email from her this morning, she said there wasn't much I could do outside of removing the resonator but one possible solution would be the relocation of the res to the red area

image002.png

but I'm not too sure if it'll clear the dif and bracing

DSC03128.jpg

I mean, I'm sure they took the measurments and what not before coming to this conclusion cause she said they would do it for $50, I would just have to pay shipping there and back. I'm not going to do that for sure but I mean if they were actually gonna change it for me, the must be pretty sure it'll clear.

I'm gonna get under the car later on today and check it out, hopefully there is space cause if there is, I'm getting it moved :D

You know damn well that I'm going to say something almost each time to poke friendly fun at the slammed-ness.

Oh, and I was also contemplating on getting sparco seats, harness, harness bar and quick release wheel. Oh nom nom nom nom

Yeah man, Torino 2 seats with a 4 point clubman harness and a lap5 wheel. I'm extremely jealous of a local's sparco setup so I need to one up him (evil)

Back