xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Protege cost me $1200 a year, the miata cost me $360 a year, yehhh...

Corksport installed!
DSC03121.jpg

DSC03125.jpg

DSC03126.jpg

DSC03127.jpg

DSC03128.jpg

The resonator is not slammed friendly
DSC03132.jpg

DSC03130.jpg

Oh, and white wheels + brake dust + light sprinkle rain = awesomeness
DSC03133.jpg

Video is about to be uploaded.

that exhaust tip looks pretty rice, but i forgive you! any way to get more clearance on the resonator? looks like you are grinding it down fast...

I just checked CS.
Did you buy yours new or used?

FROM CS
*UPDATE* Due to requests we have change the tip to a square style. The angle tip is not longer available that is shown in the installed pictures.

What exactly are they referring to w/this square style?

lol, its all good, I like it. Nothing I can really do about the res other than remove it or leave it alone cause right above it is the drive axle so I can't raise it. Just gonna ride it out then if it gets a hole, patch it and repeat. lol

I bought mine new. I was also confused by their update and emailed them to see what they meant. The other ones have a slanted tip on the muffler but the new ones are straight tip.

the exit is not shaped like a square, it is just that from the side looking on it is squared and even. it is not angled. the exit is still round just there is no angle from the side.

the exit is not shaped like a square, it is just that from the side looking on it is squared and even. it is not angled. the exit is still round just there is no angle from the side.

Ahhh...so its like mine that I have now...
got%20lag%202.JPG

They were probably a bunch of problems w/water settling & rust maybe...?

I like the angle.

i think it would be more of taste. people would rather have a squared tip than a angled tip. but who knows (shrug)

It went from a slant tip
MU0022.jpg

to a straight/square tip
Xforce_Muffler_sv02_1.jpg

I feel like u think they changed the angle of it coming out, not the tip of the muffler. lol. They just did it cause a lot of people wanted a straight tip.

awesome, ill check ur youtube profile right now.

@ ricky, I am glad u are wanting to keep ur 7 dude. (2thumbs)

edit: u still haven't posted it , (sad2)

Last edited:
Oh...yeah, signals crossed. I thought the actually changed the angled up. Gotcha.
2.5" eh?
I may sell my catback and pick this up....maybe.

Sorry, forgot I had to edit the video first cause of all the extra vid of the cam filming traffic. lol. I'll post it when its up, don't worry.

JD, I ******* love it but it is loud but iirc, yours is already loud so that wouldn't be an issue. lol

lol its all cool. take ur time because I know I would take a long time editing a video too.

I'm just cutting out the extra crap, its just a drive way shot so its not like I set something all fancy and s*** up that takes good editing to set it off. lol

i would suggest goprocam for some sick 1080p videos, quality sound and easy mounting on any part of ur car. and it only cost 299. So for the price of a standard camera from best buy u get a purpose built car cam.

but then again I love photography and videography so it may not be worth it if all u want to do is some drive byes

Back