xbox live users

N2OInferno said:
I don't have an Xbox... So I play online with my PS2... Free... :D

Anyways, I'd suggest you all get Burnout 3. I have my pre-order paid in full and I'm very highly anticipating this game! Here's the PS2 review on IGN. Dunno if there's one up for the Xbox version yet.
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/544/544152p1.html
ive already got it, modded xbox pwns... its sick gets old after a while but you can pick it back up and start playing again.

so you guys think xbox live is worth it? been thinking about it...

if you have a modded x box you cant play online with out the disk.....so it aint that great...all you x box live users need to learn how to play through the computer for free....oh and if ANY of you think you are the least bit nice in halo or halo 2 ....you will get murked EARLY...by me......and i aint saying im the best because i thought i was,,,,till me and my friend went to a tournament for 50,000 and we got schooled by a bunch of 13 year olds.....WTF??? they had timers on their controllers to tell them when the overshield and invius would pop up....if they shot you...they would already be at your respawn to hit you in the back of the head,,,,,,******* lil kids

alprotege said:
juiced has been cancelled its not gonna come out because acclaim went bankrupt.
i noticed it didn't come out, but according to ebgames.com it's pushed back to Oct 5, not cancelled.. i hope it still comes out.. :( for example, burnout 3 is being released by EA Sports .. apparently they took over the title??

Last edited:
They published the title. Criterion is the developer of the game. It's kinda like how in Japan, Capcom is the publisher for the Grand Theft Auto series, but Rockstar actually makes the games.

I've seen Juiced in this month's playable demo disc for the XBox.. It's not that great. I'll be saving my pennies after picking up Burnout 3 today so I can get NFS: Underground 2. Burnout 3 actually comes with a playable demo of the new NFS, and vice versa, so those who pick one up will get to try the other as well. Sweet! :)

that's cool.. i will rent them all and see which ones i find worthy to purchase :)

SenorCorwin said:
ive already got it, modded xbox pwns... its sick gets old after a while but you can pick it back up and start playing again.

it sure does, that's why i wanted to put it in my car, so i'd play it again.
maybe halo2 will grab my interest, still waiting for perfect dark
i'll keep my other xbox mod-fee and try xbox live.
besides we can allways use xbconnect and that other one for online gaming.

SenorCorwin said:
at about $6/month you can't beat it.. especially to get content downloads and keep your games fresh.. also, keep on the lookout for the 2 free month trial cards that come with certain games..

Gamertag: Redapex

And I play PGR2, Burnout3, Rallisport Challenge 2 and soon Halo2 and NSF:Underground 2

Gamertag: Pb4ugoout

Crimson Skies, Burnout 3, and Black Arrow. will be all up on halo 2 in a few weeks

Latest posts

Back