Wtt

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigit

:
03.5 Ti MS Protege
I am looking for a trade for my 2003.5 MSP OEM racing Hart 17x7" 50mm offset set of four wheels with brand new (<1000 miles) dunlop FM901 tires in 215045-17.

What I need is a set of 17" wheels that will clear my new brakes. I have the brembo gran turismo brakes and the calipers are too big for the wheels. diameter is okay but the spokes hit the caliper. So I need wheels with either less offset or concave outward spokes. would prefer lightweight good looking with nice tires.

If you just want to buy that is fine as long as I can get enough $ to buy a set of flik FTD's and tires from edgeracing. I think they would clear the brakes.

anyway let me know.

Thanks

you need to get pics up of your rims... its in the FS rules but one nobody knows about so ill let it go... please get it up by this time tomorrow!

Hurly huh? I'm from Ocean Springs. (werd)
rigit said:
I am looking for a trade for my 2003.5 MSP OEM racing Hart 17x7" 50mm offset set of four wheels with brand new (<1000 miles) dunlop FM901 tires in 215045-17.

What I need is a set of 17" wheels that will clear my new brakes. I have the brembo gran turismo brakes and the calipers are too big for the wheels. diameter is okay but the spokes hit the caliper. So I need wheels with either less offset or concave outward spokes. would prefer lightweight good looking with nice tires.

If you just want to buy that is fine as long as I can get enough $ to buy a set of flik FTD's and tires from edgeracing. I think they would clear the brakes.

anyway let me know.

Thanks

here are pics of my wheels. I know the rules say I need the paper, but I am in DC right now on travel and can't do it. If you have to delete it then I will do it when I get home in a couple weeks.

wheelnmani.jpg

Pside.jpg

rear.jpg

spacers ain't gonna do it. unless I want a big honkin block of material between the wheel. I have a set of 30 offset wheels that clear but they are 9" wide so they don't fit in the fenders. I bought "mikeinatlanta" car after it was wrecked if you guys are familiar with it.

here is a pic of the setup I am talking about.

DSC00009.jpg

Hurly huh? I'm from Ocean Springs

Actualy I recently moved back to gautier. I need to change that. You need to change yours too I see. I will send you a PM, we should hook up. that reminds me there is an autocross this saturday in metarie if you interested.

you need pics of your rims w/ a sign per the forum rules....closed until correct pics obtained...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back