WTB: upgraded SMIC

I have a customMSP SMIC, samco hot pipe and a custom cold pipe with a HKS flange
I will be getting rid of in a week or two. ( as soon as my FMIC kit comes in. )

the most i could paypal you would be 200. :/ if ud take 200 for just the intercooler itself? :} id be happy to shoot u the money when your ready to ship.

acctually i justtt realized the nipple which the bypass connects too on my stock intercooler hose is ripped and i have a boost leak :[[[[ so i culd really use that hotpipe too now lol...more so than the intercooler...let me kno how much u were looking to get and how soon u wuld have it off the car cause i wanna get mine fixed asap hahah thanx man.

I also have the same setup as him. I'll give it to you for $200 when my FMIC setup comes.

ohh..well the best i could offer is 200 right now..but since my bypass nipple broke off competely after work i need a hotpipe ASAP so ima gona look for that...however which ever of u gets your intercooler off the car first shoot me a pic and ill still buy it :] thanx guys

I too may be interested in the custom side mount set up. I would only be looking for a direct replacement pipes and all to the stock that still uses the diverter valve.

I will have my full CustomMSP setup for sale here within the week if you guys can hold off. I'll get pictures up with ID by next Thursday.

Haha. I'm really a person that sell things for a lot of money just because I hope a deal will come back to me in some way.

hey max idk if i asked u this already...i cant rember . but would u wanna trade your sidemount setup for an iON 3 inch downpipe? if not its cool im still interested anyways but just seeing if u need a downpipe bc im not sure if im gona useit lol.

Back