WTB: Turboxs or corksport dp

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzl0l

Like the title says im looking for a turboxs or corksport dp for the speed3. I have the vibrant exhaust so i need a "shorty" dp since the vibrant already has a high flow cat where the 2nd cat goes.

PM me thx guys!

The thing with vibrant exhaust is if you decide to go straight pipe you will need to get ur exhaust cutted and have a flange installed so u can put a test pipe to make it catless. I have the vibrant dp-back and corksport dp. It's a good combo imo, but it'll be more involved if i want to delete my 2nd cat.

cs is good, it has the divorced gas design, supposedly it minimizes air turbulence comin out of the turbo, while txs have the bell design.

He doesn't want to put a race pipe, he's just saying he needs only the dp because he has the Vibrant dp-back exhaust already.

He doesn't want to put a race pipe, he's just saying he needs only the dp because he has the Vibrant dp-back exhaust already.

yeah i know. im just sayin for people with vibrant dpback it'll not too easy to convert to catless. Save the planet, have atleast 1 cat! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back