WTB Turbo back exhaust for MSP.

AmuseZ33

Pm me with what you have. It seems like the market has gone down the drain completely for these cars since I sold my Mazda back in the day.

Price on one of those mated to one of your downpipes; early version without flex on dp. Full 3", no cats, single resonator and Dynamax VT. Bung for 02 sensor, and wideband.

I won't build an exhaust without flex. The flex can be in the midpipe, but needs to be there. Without the flex there is a ton of unneeded stress put through the downpipe, turbo, manifold, studs, and stress and rattles all the way to the rear bumper. I would have to build the exhaust on my car and then take it back off and ship it. I can do it for $1000 + actual shipping (this includes the downpipe).

What I quoted above is with the Dynamax VT and a resonator, but no cat. The VT is so effective I don't really think a resonator is necessary, but it certainly doesn't hurt. A standard cat would add $100.

I won't build an exhaust without flex. The flex can be in the midpipe, but needs to be there. Without the flex there is a ton of unneeded stress put through the downpipe, turbo, manifold, studs, and stress and rattles all the way to the rear bumper. I would have to build the exhaust on my car and then take it back off and ship it. I can do it for $1000 + actual shipping (this includes the downpipe).

Sorry I should have clarified, the downpipe I currently have is one of your earlier versions...without the flex on the dp. If you think the resonator is not necessary, I'll take your word for it.

So how much for no resonator bung for 02 and one for wideband, a 300cell hi flow cat full 3" with a non rolled 4" tip. Plus your downpipe.

Bryan

Last edited:
Amuse, the issue will be California compliant cats are a huge expense, my cost is something like $300. With the cat, the bungs, the tip, and no muffler or resonator you're at around $1150 + shipping.

Back