WTB Strut Tower Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bijou-MP5 said:
I have one, but you should specify which car though///
wow now aint this just some, yeah... look at the little thing to the left. i believe it says Protege ES..

I have 2 stock p5 and cork sport
the stock one is painted gunmetal and the corksport is polished with black brakets

$45 each not- incl. shipping

oh yea corksport dosent fit with cruise control

You'll need 3 brackets to put it on. There is a bracket that holds the cruis controle actuator on, its kinda U shaped. If you don't get this you cant put the bar on. It's about 23-28 bucks at the dealer. I got one for 10 at the junk yard. Just a little FYI!

Attachments

• strutbar.jpg
    strutbar.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 122
i have a strut tower brace, it's yellow, the stock one from my mp3 in stock color. make an offer if interested.

Hughes412 said:
You'll need 3 brackets to put it on. There is a bracket that holds the cruis controle actuator on, its kinda U shaped. If you don't get this you cant put the bar on. It's about 23-28 bucks at the dealer. I got one for 10 at the junk yard. Just a little FYI!
is there a way to go around the 3rd bracket? what all do you need to do just the 2 brackets for sides then what is the 3rd for? like where does it go? pic??

promp3 said:
I have 2 stock p5 and cork sport
the stock one is painted gunmetal and the corksport is polished with black brakets

$45 each not- incl. shipping

oh yea corksport dosent fit with cruise control
do you have all the brackets and stuff, i need the one for cruise..
like can i just unblot then bolt back up is what im asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back