WTB: rear center light assembly cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

traxxasmaniac

:
2002 Protege LX
I'm not sure if that's the correct term, but my 2002 Protege LX came with both a spoiler, and the center light inside on the rear panel. The brake light on the inside is disabled, but I think it looks tacky and would like to get rid of it. I attached a picture of what I want to remove. I need a cover for it though so there isn't a empty space. Thanks

Attachments

• 27959big.jpg
    27959big.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,008
I could be wrong but I thought the whole panel was different when you didn't have an interior third brake light. I don't know that there's a panel to fill in the gap.

No that plate and the light are interchangeable. I helped put one on 323's MSP. He had the deleate then I mande him wingless and we poped in a third brake light out of a ES that he painted up so it was not tan.

Traxxas watch any MSP or MP3 full partout. They should have one unless they went wingless.

No that plate and the light are interchangeable. I helped put one on 323's MSP. He had the deleate then I mande him wingless and we poped in a third brake light out of a ES that he painted up so it was not tan.

Traxxas watch any MSP or MP3 full partout. They should have one unless they went wingless.
I kept my delete panel when I went wingless, drilled it for LEDs and had myself a low-profile 3rd brake light... but yes, it should be a drop-in installation.

mind adding a city to your profile?

Any chance he still has it? I'll keep an eye out for a part out.

Updated my profile information too :)

Thanks

He might but he is debateing using it again. (I still have his wing in storage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back