WTB: MSP/ Racing Beat springs

I have a set from 2003 MSP, they only have 35,000 miles on them. make me an offer

What is the difference? What I'm after is the stiffer rate and the .875" drop or whatever it is. Anyone else know???

Last edited:
Ken from Protege Garage had this to say:

"the msp springs are not recommend for the protege 5. i used them briefly on my car and it rode horribly"

MSP have a higher spring perch on the rear struts so if you install them on P5 struts the rear of the car will sit lower than the front.

Spicy- You gonna do the Three Sisters on the 3rd? Last year was awesome. I'm trying to get these springs installed by then. If no one on here has them, I'll just get them from Protege Garage...

JoshP5 made a side-by-side comparison thread of the two back in like '04 or something, but Spicy pretty much summed it up.

Spicy- You gonna do the Three Sisters on the 3rd? Last year was awesome. I'm trying to get these springs installed by then. If no one on here has them, I'll just get them from Protege Garage...

I am going to see if I can make it out there with a friend. I just missed you guys at the IHOP last year.

True. I already have the Protege5 Tockigo's tho... Took the MS pipe off too. It droned like hell...

rear.jpg

Last edited:
Back