WTB: MSP Limited slip

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a cracked one that i removed from my tranny long time ago

make me an offer

i have pics to show you were it cracked

Have any forum approved pics of the Stewart Warner gauges?

A broken LSD IS WORTH $300, because they all break the same way, aka all repairable,

Buy one for $300 and have it welded. gee, 4-500 right there.

You need to do some research before you call someone out, actualy thats besides the fact, You need to grow some respect for fellow Forum members, this is not Honda-tech.

Grow the **** up!

I may have one that has 50,000 miles on it and is in great shape. I am building a block and have already purchased a prewelded one from Ken at protegegarage. I can do 350 shipped to you for it.

I have my old one that was sheared in half at an autox. Probably 40,000 miles total on it. I'm embarrassed to ask money for it since it is broken. You will have to find someone to weld it up for you and you will have to pay the shipping. How about $25 for my time to get it packed and ready to ship? I'm in Portland at 97267 zip. Email me at morrisgreen@comcast.net if you are interested.

Not because I have one that will be for sale but just to inform you. All I have ever heard is you dont want to use one that has already broken you will have a nightmare getting it right.

Shift_Lost said:
A broken LSD IS WORTH $300, because they all break the same way, aka all repairable,

Buy one for $300 and have it welded. gee, 4-500 right there.

You need to do some research before you call someone out, actualy thats besides the fact, You need to grow some respect for fellow Forum members, this is not Honda-tech.

Grow the **** up!

No s***. When you enter the real world give me a call. Broken parts are worth nothing.

Amps

Attachments

• amps.JPG
    amps.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 66
  • ampspecs.JPG
    ampspecs.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 54
  • fosgate.JPG
    fosgate.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 69
  • jbl.JPG