WTB: MSP Drivers seatbelt (female part)

I looking for the part that the drivers side seatbelt attaches to. The one with the red button along with the electrical cord. PM me is u have one. Thanks

Last edited:
I believe so. All I know is that it is the part that the buckle attaches to and has a red button.

I got something stuck in mine, then actually broke the inside trying to dig it out. Ended up buying one from Onlinemazdaparts.com. 30 bucks I think is what I paid.

Do you have the exact web page? Tried to find it but I'm using my phone so it's kinda hard to shuffle through the site.

BELT A L ,FRT SEAT *
01-03. $36.39

Does it look just like the oem?
Does it also come with the electronic cord?

Last edited:
Don't know the Mazda number. If you need it really bad, I am sure if you email/call the guy on that website, he will give it to you. Hes a real cool dude, I have bought there many times.

But that website is also a Mazda dealership. All his parts are OEM Mazda, just like your local dealership. Only difference is his prices are cheaper. I would just order it from him, and save yourself the trip to the dealership. Expecially since your local dealership isn't going to stock that part, so you are going to have to wait 2-3 days for shipping either way.

Back