WTB: Mazdaspeed6/Mazda 6 Tail Lights READ BEFORE PMing!

dterranova

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Okay so I have a somewhat bizarre request. I'm looking for the Mazda/Mazdaspeed 6 Euro version tail lights. They aren't the altezza-chromey looking ones, by 'euro' i mean that for some reason the UK got tail lights that sit flush in their places while the US version got the ugly ones that bulge out. I had some on my NA Mazda 6 that I traded in last year, but didn't understand the concept of 'parting out' when I got rid of it :/

Ideally I'm looking for a set of the ones I had: they look stock but do not 'bulge' out on the car. I would also take a set of Car LEDs since I PMed Freak4Dell a while back but got no response :/ but $340 is a little steep for me at the moment (just got coilovers ;D) so I'd prefer the other style.

Any and ALL help leading me to the tail lights I want will be greatly appreciated, and I'll even send you an Atenza badge if you can find me what I'm looking for!

hes on another 6 club, or crew.. i almost bought them, but wasnt sure how the red overlay look would work...

the sad part is that it really isn't a money thing, i just think LEDs will throw off the look i'm going for. i want stock appearance but i don't want the sh***y bulge of the USDM tail lights :/

dang the black chrome is so close to it! that's what i might end up buying.

the ones i had before were JUST like speed 6 black tails, but flush. thanks for the leads guys! if anyone can find what i'm looking for i'll send them a free atenza badge lol.

...guys I'm reviving this sh**! Can someone get a link to the true Euro spec tails? I don't like the chromey-JDM ones...I like the euro ones that look like stock MS6 ones with NO BULGE. I have carLEDs now, and I just don't love them as much as I should :(

...guys I'm reviving this sh**! Can someone get a link to the true Euro spec tails? I don't like the chromey-JDM ones...I like the euro ones that look like stock MS6 ones with NO BULGE. I have carLEDs now, and I just don't love them as much as I should :(

I have some :)

Back