WTB Lifters, Rocker

Status
Not open for further replies.
um... rockers? on a DOHC engine?

Sorry, but I just find that hilarious. We don't have rockers... so, I guess before you go wasting money, why do you think these parts on your car have failed? Our lifters are not known for failure... so oil starvation would be the only reason for failure, but then you'd have a LOT bigger problems.

But could you add a city to your profile please?

Last edited:

Sorry, but I just find that hilarious. We don't have rockers... so, I guess before you go wasting money, why do you think these parts on your car have failed? Our lifters are not known for failure... so oil starvation would be the only reason for failure, but then you'd have a LOT bigger problems.

My oil was running low and its either a lifter or valves

Some older twin cam Hondas have rocker arms.

I bet it's a bad connecting rod bearing. Just happened to me... Buy a mechanics stethoscope and listen closer to the block.

It's rod bearings, not top end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back