WTB: hood, radiator, slim fans, dipstick, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSPM1cheLe

DRVRMOD
:
2010 BMW 135i
Hey guys-

Been looking around for the following:

reverse cowl hood (fiberglass or cf)
p5/na radiator OR aluminum radiator
slim fans for radiator
dipstick for the FSDET

thats all i can think of for now. :] thanks!

i have a buddy that can sometimes be a dipstick...does that count?
GL finding the parts you need.(thumb)

Why are you downgrading to a p5 radi? :(

On topic note, fans:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5059501#post5059501

duuuude you asked this the last time i posted i wanted the radiator.LOL

i have a front mount. my side mount is just taking up space of where a rad could go. i have been having a little bit of cooling issues while on track and even though the MSP radiator is thicker than the p5/na radiator, it will have more surface area and more air will get to it, essentially being more efficient with cooling.

i know you said:

In terms of volume, the msp radi can hold more than the p5/regular radi though....The msp radi is the upgrade, the p5 is a downgrade.
but if air flow can't get to it, then the volume of what it can hold is useless. The MSP rad is only an "updgrade" if you're NOT running a FMIC set up.

For sure. If you wanna make the drive, you can have my spare for free.

Its a bit big to ship and they're not a lot brand new so I doubt selling it is worth my while.

For sure. If you wanna make the drive, you can have my spare for free.

Its a bit big to ship and they're not a lot brand new so I doubt selling it is worth my while.

victorville isn't TOO bad. i'll let you know. waiting on big lou to PM me back. thanks! (wiggle)

I have a brand new Corksport radiator...totalled my car and getting around to selling all my leftover parts I never got to installing.

Here are pics of the rad.

Attachments

• DSCN0377.JPG
    DSCN0377.JPG
    857.9 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN0378.JPG
    DSCN0378.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 87
For the dipstick check at your local junk yard. Even though they might not have a car with a particular motor to get the dipstick from, the might have a bucket or bin that they through all the miscellaneous dipsticks into. Thats how I found mine. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back