wtb fsde engine and transmission

i have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege with a blown engine so i need a new engine and transmission...do you guys have any suggestions or engines for sale? let me know peeps!

i have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege with a blown engine so i need a new engine and transmission...do you guys have any suggestions or engines for sale? let me know peeps!

Call All Japs in Opa-Locka. They sell a complete long block for $500 to $600. I dont think they have the tranny. You might want to re-build your old one. This is not a MSP engine but a JDM FSDE. So all you need to do is re-install all your turbo parts including the oil return windage try.

Call All Japs in Opa-Locka. They sell a complete long block for $500 to $600. I dont think they have the tranny. You might want to re-build your old one. This is not a MSP engine but a JDM FSDE. So all you need to do is re-install all your turbo parts including the oil return windage try.

the engine that is currently not workin in my car is from all jap i geuss the shithead mechanic that promised me a clean swap and tune do not do anything right and niggariged it so now im hopeing i can find a reliable engine off the forums and get it put into my car and tuned the rightway by someone that knows about mazda and specializes in swaps and tuning

i got an engine with right at 90k on it for 700 but i cant ship im in richmond va if you want to drive beach are oil free up here :) lol

I've got a tranny out of an 03.5 MSP with 48k miles on it with NO LSD. Shifts great no grinding at all. Comes complete without the diff.

Back