wtb: front catalytic convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need of a front catalytic converter in order for me to pass smog or does anyoneknow how or what i need to do to fix my check engine light? it catalytic warmup below threshhold someone help meee!!

if you truley have an MSP, both cats are in the same pipe. you cannot replace just one.

P0421 can be triggered by a faulty primary o2 sensor. checking or replacing that sensor may be all that is needed. or, one of the o2 sensors may have a bad connector. i would start with those.

i had cut the front cat off and made it a straight pipe bad move on my end and i cannot find the stock one anywhere booooo

If my car has over 180,000 miles, could it still be a bad o2 sensor and not a bad cat?

if you truley have an MSP, both cats are in the same pipe. you cannot replace just one.

P0421 can be triggered by a faulty primary o2 sensor. checking or replacing that sensor may be all that is needed. or, one of the o2 sensors may have a bad connector. i would start with those.

Cat

I have an aftermarket Cat converter that i bought for my 2003 MSP it looks like the OEM but one of them two cats is broken in the inside. like the it used to make noises when it was in my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back