Wtb: Fmic

I'm in the market for an FMIC. Thinking about settling for an SMIC because of funds. I haven't seen one posted in a little while so thought I would throw this out there.

i know alot of people put ebay down..

But I have been running my fmic from ebay and it has been really great...

Spent only 50 bucks on it, and i definetly got perfeormance gains, and it looks pretty sick..

Just throwing it out there..

i have a godspeed intercooler and cxracing piping + couplers + t bolts. spent about 150 on everything (maybe 50 more for the flange welding) and the thing works great. my only regret is not getting 2.25 piping.. 2.5 is just a little big if your not putting a s load of boost down. i feel a lil more lag then id like. correct me if im wrong but you will get faster spool with smaller pipes?

i have a godspeed intercooler and cxracing piping + couplers + t bolts. spent about 150 on everything (maybe 50 more for the flange welding) and the thing works great. my only regret is not getting 2.25 piping.. 2.5 is just a little big if your not putting a s load of boost down. i feel a lil more lag then id like

Why don't you post up spec's and or links to the parts you purchased for others to see?

If your looking for a front mount i have one that came off of my old turbokit.It has about 15k miles on it and is in decent shape.if your interested pm me and ill send you a pic

i know alot of people put ebay down..

But I have been running my fmic from ebay and it has been really great...

Spent only 50 bucks on it, and i definetly got perfeormance gains, and it looks pretty sick..

Just throwing it out there..

Yeah I would definitely like to know youre setup since im not high in the funds right now but really want/need a upgraded intercooler. If anyone else is running a cheap fmic setup pm me with specs, would be much appreciated(2thumbs)

Back