WTB: Catz Yellow Fog Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumP5

:
'86 RX-7 Base, '79 RX-7 GS
Looking for some Catz Yellow Fog Lights. I don't care if they are the 55W or the 85W as long as they are FOG lights (not driving or spot lights). I believe the Catz part number for the 85W is CZL_41 or something along those lines.

that's the guy i bought mine from. he was super easy to work with, and you can buy spare bulbs from him. I've also found 85W bulbs at Advance Auto.

Attachments

• IMG_5620 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_5620 (Custom).JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Im considering selling my catz fog lights for 80 shipped. There currently on the car still and i have the rare lens covers with it. I have a pic of them on my aviator. Ill take better pics if your really interested.

Im considering selling my catz fog lights for 80 shipped. There currently on the car still and i have the rare lens covers with it. I have a pic of them on my aviator. Ill take better pics if your really interested.
Can you confirm they are the fog lights? Also, I assume they are yellow?

that's the guy i bought mine from. he was super easy to work with, and you can buy spare bulbs from him. I've also found 85W bulbs at Advance Auto.

Hey Luke,

I like the way those look, could you get some shots of how you mounted them and daytime shots?

wtf is going on with your seats? they glow?

pretty neat lol
those are my old DAD racing seats. That's where the harnesses went through the seat. I guess the paint was a little reflective.

Hey Luke,

I like the way those look, could you get some shots of how you mounted them and daytime shots?

I'll snap some real quick and PM them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back